01 qbase+ introduction
- How do you perform a qPCR analysis using the qbase+ software?
- Design qPCR experiments
- Design qPCR primers
- Use the qbase+ software to analyze the qPCR experiment results.
time Time estimation: 5 minutes
qbase+ is software to visualize and analyze qPCR data. It allows you to perform various types of analyses:
- statistical analysis of gene expression
- advanced copy number analysis
- miRNA profiling
- ChIP-qPCR analysis
Installation and licensing
You can find the installation instructions on VIB qbase+ support page VIB only offers qbase+ to VIB scientists, you need a valid VIB email address to run the software. Biogazelle (the company who has developed the software) have written a manual with instructions on how to use the software. Download Biogazelle’s user manual. Before you can download the manual you have to log on to the qbase+ website using your qbase+ account. Use your VIB email address for setting up this account.
- clean log10 transformed CNRQs for checking normality in Prism
- clean untransformed CNRQs for visualization in Prism
- R script for analysis and visualization
- log10 transformed CNRQs of control samples for analysis and visualization in R
- log10 transformed CNRQs of treated samples for analysis and visualization in R